lunes, 27 de octubre de 2014

Corals collection. Original and unique artworks painted by Helen Bellart

                                   Corals and sea world collection painted by Helen Bellart in 2014

"I love to paint and always when I do it, I do it with all my passion and energy what I try to transmit also to all my artworks."  Helen Bellart







                                                                          Corals
                                                                       oil on canvas
                                                                       80cmx 60cm



                                                                   Colorful corals
                                                                   oil on canvas
                                                                   81 cmx 60cm



Helen Bellart´s fan pages:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario